Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inspiring Sentences..

the inspiring sentence off today is from one of my biggest inspirition sources : Kanye West
Its a sentence from his song : "Cant tell me nothing"
















"This is my life homie, you decide yours"

I picked this one because you dont need to be afraid to express your self trough what you like to do, and what i mean with that is that when you have a dream believe in yourself, because it can become reality with hard work and dedication. Everybody has his own life so go and explore yours because your life is what u make off it. dont look at someone else(in the way off being and staying yourself)but being inspired someone is great, they can stimulate you to even try harder to get wat you want! and keep your eyes on the road because there are haters everywhere, at the end its all about you.

Godbless, Peace!

2 comments:

Tay MF Dee said...

authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

follow me me on here

n ill follow you bakk;;)

KINGYOUNGLEE said...

ya blog is dope.imma follow you.imma promote ya blg too

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile