Thursday, August 13, 2009

What dreams are made off..

Yesterday I went to the soccer game between The Netherlands - England, That is a big game with many off the best players in the world, This is one of my dreams. to stand next to them and play with the big ones..and I'm working very hard on it! I just wanna say that when you have a dream work for it and maybe it will become reality! Believe in yourself because you can make it happen! no dream is to big!!! Hardwork and Dedication. Godbless, peace!






video






















2 comments:

Jevon said...

SICK :D looks lik dumb funn

HipHopCulture said...

That was a sick match, I think Defoe scored. it was a couple of months ago.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile