Monday, September 28, 2009

Guess if I was simple in the mind everything would be fine



whats good everybody?.. first i wanna say to Diggy dont let somebody get u down for what reason so ever always keep focussed on ur goals and dreams! and to u guys ive been so busy lately like i said before but im sketching alot and i'll post some stuff i sketched soon if u guys want to but are there some people on here who dream about havin their own line like i do well i know there are but how would u call ur line? I'm gonna call mine "Phenomenal Future" I wanna bring it with a futuristic look and something thats just dope..

2 comments:

miss2009 said...

Mooi naam die PHENOMENAL FUTURE
goed bedacht
My clothing line is called `Vanilla Flavour´

xoxobriibarbiie said...

your such a cutie love your blog =]

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile