Friday, September 11, 2009

Last night I had a dream

yo sup everyone hope everyone is well.. first i wanna give a moment of silence and pay respect to all the victims and surrounding people of the drama 9/11 lets hope that nothing like that will happen ever again!

but im feelin so gooooood.. especially because of my big inspiration Diggy! he just gave me a real big power boost and i'll never quit workin hard on my dreams i'll always imagine and dream until i create! I just want to say that diggy deserves to be on top his such a pure guy! and he works hard for everything! I hope all your dreams can come true cause i really want that to happen for u! people like diggy keep me stimulated/motivated to go harder at what i dream off! so i just wanna thank diggy for that cause he's a real big support to me!
and jevon dont you quit bloggin man u got such a dope and inspiring blog i really mean it man.. imma be there for u if you need me no homo.. you can count on me! im behind ur back i'll support whenever and wherever! u are inspiring much people with your blog.. and u truly like bloggin! really man keep on going hard at your dreams! believe in yourself CAUSE U CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN MY BOY!

Godbless, peace

6 comments:

Melisha said...

srry u dint know me but i know ur lil bro zack. he go to my skool n he told me dis his blog so dat y i said u know me. but please follow me

click my name

Tr3ndz $ett3r said...

Oh yeeeeaaaahhh i seen dig giving you all that support but aaaaa keep going hard at your dreams.



DUECES!!!

KINGYOUNGLEE said...

justin much love to you and ya blog.it's truly a inspiration every time i read your posts and make a comment.thanks for making such a dope blog.you deserve the props peace.

Tommy The Fashionist said...

YOO MAN DOPE BLOG I SAW WHAT DIGGY SAID ABOUT YAA ON HIS BLOG AND IM WITH HIM MAN KEEP THIS UP AND YOU WILL DO BETTER AND IF SOMEBODY THAT IS A FASHION ICON LIKE DIGGY BELIEVES IN YAAA I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YAA THINK THANK YOU PEACE TOMMTHEFASHIONIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

daniel said...

yo your blog is going well keep doing you . check out my blog.

Jevon said...

Yo thankss man :D. check out my latest post..
R.I.P. to everyone who lost a family memeber in 9/11.
we should all pay our respects

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile