Sunday, September 20, 2009

You can learn how to dress just by checkin' my fresh



yo whats good everybody im very bussy lately with school and work and plyin ball and loads of other stuff but I keep up my blog as much as I can and I wanna thank Diggy for all the support he's been givin me lately so thanks for that Diggy i got ur back homie! godbless u and may all ur dreams become reality cuz u deserve it! but also I wanna give a thankyou to y'all for subscribing and commenting on my blog and I almost got 70 subs now so thats great thanks and I hope that the number will keep on growing! I try my best to post some fly shiz on here I never thought I would get this much followers I mean it arent that much but im quite proud of it lol.. haha but thanks again! and to everyone out there follow ur dreams cause you can make it happen! im out
Godbless, peace

5 comments:

HipHopCulture said...

dope dope dope!

HipHopCulture said...

and http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com/ :D

fatah fattah said...

dope picture :P
And its fine to know youre bussy because i didnt se so much posts on youre blogg and tought u were bored of blogging or something!
I hope you do good on all the things you do!

Peace out and keep up the good work!

JUSTIN said...

im good man u and haha no man im not tired of bloggin' im just very busy with a lot of stuff but i keep my blog as much as possible uptodate THANKS!

Smoothoperator said...

nice blog.

check mine out

http://mellowzone.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile