Thursday, October 22, 2009

WHY ARE U SO PARANOID?!?


damn my laptop which i have like just for a month orso is gettin me stressin.. not really stressin but its irritating me as hell cause it doesnt work for half the time so tomorrow im going back AGAIN to the store where i bought it sooo they just need to fix it cause i didnt buy it too cant do anything with it.. so if i dont post tomorrow y'all know that my laptop isnt here with me lol and saturday im going to Antwerp (Belgium) so thats hot gonna take some pics prob and maybe i'll post some other posts today it depends on how my laptop is working but im out for now! peace

2 comments:

crowned king music said...

i know u tight

fatah fattah said...

Hope you fix the laptop.

Pce

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile