Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SUPPOSED TO BE FIXED?

HELL NO.. my internet would be fixed by now but again NOT HAPPENING pff im gettin sick of it man really wanna keep this blog up andgo hard for it i hope y'all will keep on checkin my blog out when i come back cause i miss out on shit tru things like this pff i hope my internet will be fixed soon im at my aunts house again just too post this soo i hope that i can keep yall up from my own laptop soon cause im missing the bloggin game! hope yall well! shoutsout to Jevon and Diggy! keep it up..
PEACE

6 comments:

fatah fattah said...

I hope it gets fixxed 2!
really look forth to see ya posts

Pce.

HipHopCulture said...

I feel for ya lol.

peace

Jevon said...

thanks for da shout out man..
WE
NEEd
TO
CHAT hahaha

crowned king music said...

i kno u TIGHT!!!!!!!! LOL.

K.Brown said...

i hope you internet gets fixed too, i had that problem last week, and it was getting on my nerves cuz im just started by blog so i know how you feel . i also respect your dedication to you blog and your readers ..

stay fresh
- K.Brown

http://basicallydope.blogspot.com/
http://basicallydope.blogspot.com/

Neve said...

Chek my blogg out. would mean a lot.
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com
co0lkidd.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile