Thursday, December 31, 2009

Like a talior with a needle shoe maker with the leather

I got my new GSRNN kicks in! they dope, really nice and soft material (leather+suede) muchmuch better quality than the red colorway and the finishing is much better too! really they are fiya! they come with dustbags. u can buy them in this black colorway or in a sand colorway (all suede) which are very dope too.. check them out at the GSRNN BLOG << so thanks to GSRNN! :) and i hope yall have a great NYE! and less go 2010! LETS MAKE IT A GREAT YEAR, FULL OF LOVE, HAPINESS, SUCCES & JOY.. lets get it poppin (DREAM BIG!) peace..








Official GSRNN Picture

www.twitter.com/AKAJdizzle1 GO FOLLOW ME ON MY TWITTER PLEASE! :)!!!

6 comments:

fatah fattah said...

I have to get em!
An dope shirt to!

Have a great 2010 start and Make it the best year full of succes!

PCE

PRIS said...

op de webshop besteld?

HipHopCulture said...

Whats good man, you entering Jevon contest I am pce

Tokyo.Diamond said...

Oh I like the shoes. Such a simple looking shoe. & plus its black so it can mostly go with any outfit.

JUSTIN said...

yup u right on that Tokyo.Diamond!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

those kicks are fire man... hope new years went great

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile