Friday, December 4, 2009

Mixed Feelings

BEFORE ALL OF THISSS CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW ON THE HIP-HOP MOVEMENT BLOG!! ITS TIGHT -CLICK HERE-

AND YALL SHOULD CHECK OUT DIGGYS MIXTAPE WHICH DROPPED 2DEC AND IT GOES HARD! I MADE A LIL IMAGE LINK DOWN UNDER MY HEADER JUST CLICK ON IT! THANKYOU




damn.. i have some mixed feelings on the moment. as y'all know me and my mom live at my grandparents house at the moment for like 3 months already now and that is sometimes difficult cause your not like at home.. and that because like a 2years ago me and my mom were living togheter in a appartment finnally settled down and alot happend before that but we would go and live togheter with here ex-friend back than. and all seemed so nice in the beginning ofcourse.. but it went from bad to worse mostly in the last months..some things happened behind my back that guy talked some rare shit and my mom was gettin doubts cause things werent going how she expexted so she took the tough decicion to move out there and we took everything what belonged to us and left. and like i said right now i live at my grandparents house for 3 months, still lookin for a new house but thats just difficult because there are a lot of things involved in that but today this dude a colleague of my mom i didnt know him, was standing infront the door like an half hour ago, he said that he would like to talk to me and my grandparents about something he said really liked my mom from the beginning she was working there but he didnt mention it cause she was in a relationship ofcourse and when the situation aggrevated at home he was getting more and more info about what was going on back home so that created a lil connection or band if you can call it that way, he told some stuff about himself and his first expression is good to me but it all seems so fast but maybe also not fast cause i think she should forget the other dude anyway. but i got some mixed feelings about it i mean ive been to alot of struggles and i always keep positive in any position negativity is no option! and i wont stand in the way of the luck for my mom. but it feels strange. i'll need to let it sink in for a moment so i can evualate the situation and i'll give him a chance but i dont want everything to go fast, but with lil steps to the front. and my mom told me that when she would ever met a man again she would do it all different. I hope we will have better days than we have seen before, and im working hard for my dreams and goals and i know i can go to the top because i went to alot of things difficulter than this! we will all find succes in what ever we do but the main thing is happiness and love! I just love this blog man and i love all of you who are with me so i would like to thank y'all! and i wanna make this blog better than ever before! I GOT SOMUCH TO TELL ABOUT THIS but its so difficult to express my feelings in english man i mean my main languague is dutch so its just difficult i hope y'all do feel me and i just wanna say one last thing.


-I'll spread my wings and fly away, i know that i'm a winner -


Thanks, PEACE..

7 comments:

fatah fattah said...

Woah seems like you had a very hard time i hope for ya the man is very nice and it will be something and you will reach youre goals and dreams really pray for ya in that part!

PCE & hope you do good on everything!

HipHopCulture said...

I see you had hard timess, SKetch to take ya mind out of it? and FATAH FATTAH your tim is now you have to make a blog. Peace

JUSTIN said...

I dont stress out anytime but i feel free when i play soccer or be creative with sketches or i love to lose some heat with dancing.. creativity and imagination will get you out the situation ur in but talking helps alot too.. but im always positive and i know the future will bring succes.

Missie said...

I'll be praying for you mann(:

avo Keuyalian said...

crazy blog man n sick style
check out my blog n plz follow!!!!!
http://avokeuyalian.blogspot.com/
http://avokeuyalian.blogspot.com/
http://avokeuyalian.blogspot.com/

HipHopCulture said...

You play soccer thats dop I do. ll I call it football as im from England. Who u support ajax? peac

JUSTIN said...

thanks for supporting! also to all the people who only readed this and didnt comment! thanks

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile