Thursday, December 31, 2009

OH I BETTER START SAVING MONEY!

Kasutamuuotchi did a great job on these.. and i neeeed to get me one of these customized and limited G-shocks!! i really love them so i better start saving money, they studded with Black or silver swarovski crystals and in all silver metal he did it on the DW-6900 and the DW-5600 G-shocks SUPER DETAIL AND IT IS ALL FINISHED HANDWORK i really need to get me one of these! u can buy them right HERE
and i included all the prices in $ above the pictures, the prices on the website are in Japanese YEN so i fixed that :)



These are $897,43


These are $897,43



These are $613,43



These are $851,99




These are $851,99




These are $590,71

2 comments:

MalibuMara said...

those are cool kinda like the zshocks
i like that silver one though thats pretty cool,
im not really a watch person i just wear my two l.a.m.b. ones lol

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

hahaha way out of my budget...
Lmao, Dope watches though

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile