Thursday, January 21, 2010

BEST DRESSED (INSPIRATIONAL) M.I.A.

cant say nothing more about M.I.A. then that i LOVE HER STYLE! its so crazyy.. for u who doesnt no M.I.A. which i dont think is anyone lol but she's a british singer, music producer, songwriter and visual artist.
just check out her looks :) its dope!! and for everybody who entered the lookbook contest i hope yall get it done by the 25th!!! i'll be putting up a winner on the 26th so make sure u send ur lookbook to justingrooten1@hotmail.com << before or on the 25th of january!! im excited to see em all!

L.O.V.E. Justin











10 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i love her style! shes too pretty i have her pic on my side bar shes super freshhhhh

fatah fattah said...

Yeh she deff dope style!

And damn i forget to make the pictures the whole time :O

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Have to agree, She inspires me also. I loved her outfit when she was pregnant

moni jawn said...

amazing nice post !

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I LOBE HER STYLE AND HER SONGS TOO

Supastarrr said...

she's the shit!
even while pregnant she was going hard.
I'm just amazed at how she puts some of her outfits together. def inspiring.

Tokyo.Diamond said...

I LOVE M.I.A !! Music in Action ...

moni jawn said...

yea sure but what time because i think we have different times lol

avo Keuyalian said...

great post man like the new layout n everything nice job... 8-P

AP :D said...

wow her style is really original... really inspires you to do whatever you want...
check out my blog:

apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile