Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Honestly dont lie to me

UNIQLO Mens Spring 2010 Collection Lookbook

UNIQLO is so sick! i like this lookbook alot, its just simple it represents the clothing good and there are alott of dope items in it, and to talk about the lookbook contest im holding the next post im gunna post today will be representing the winner of the lookbook contest :)!


Hit this link down under here to see and read more :)

















Follow me on my twitter please :) www.twitter.com/AKAJdizzle1

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Nice lookbook

new posts and layout on aramatic.blogspot.com come check them out and follow if you havent already

TAIYO said...

this lookbook is hard...simple in style yet powerful in meaning

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile