Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm only finding comfort in knowing you can't replace me

The Clipse - Freedom  | Music vid

this is hottt.. and im PROBABLY going to the clipse on 28th of february in amsterdam gunna be mad dope if i go.. oh and there wus a bank robbery today in the street next to where i live :/ lol they tried to escape and in the sec street they hitted a building so that wusnt really a great escape lol.. but anyways check out Diggy's new track called "Set Me Free" ITS FIYA! download it HERE




ohh and remember for everyone who entered the lookbook contest make sure u'll get it done and send it in before the 25th !! im lookin forward to see some dope creative lookbooks :)!!

5 comments:

moni jawn said...

yea for suree just email me when ever soo i can know what this weekends qood with me

Tokyo.Diamond said...

I only have 3 looks for the lookbook contest .. Is that okay? & The Clipse is back at it.

Tommy The Fashionist said...

YOU ARE WELCOME FOR THE SHOUT OUT MAN... NICE MUSIC VID

Malibu said...

i love clipse! pharrell uses all his cool beats on them lol

paddy-ior said...

this song is dope ,i think clipse have made one of their best albums

chrys from paris
http://dipsblacklife.blogspot.com/

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile