Saturday, January 30, 2010

Keep talkin hater, SICKNESS

Kanye's new backpack + Jewelry!





Kanye's new backpack his by himself designed 1 of 1 "Robot Face" Goyard backpack, he picked up when he was at paris during paris fashion week, and i like it alot! also i love his "Eye am not alone" ring by Ambush really need to get one! andd someting random lol i wus in tinychat and Chris Brown tuned in loll that wus mad dope haa.. and i checked out another fashion skool today, but i the one i showed yall before made a much better first impression on me! so i think i already made my choice, im pretty excited to go to fashion skool gunna be hot! hope everyone is well!

L.O.V.E. Justin


And i added his "Eye am not alone" ring by Ambush which i really wanna get me one lol..




www.twitter.com/AKAJdizzle1  follow me on my twitter please :)

5 comments:

AlexanderCook said...

tell me why i was just about to post this lol damn :/

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I LIKE THE BACKPACK AND THATS MAD DOPE THAT CHRIS BROWN WAS IN TINY CHAT

Niecey Small said...

Kanye is creative and original
oh course the bag would come out as hott ass it did
great post man

oh yea im new if you couldnt tell..lol

so if yall can plz check out my blog

pece
love.live.love-it

*M£LISHA* said...

haha dope Lunda liking the jewelry lovin the backpack

Keisha Robinson said...

cool, www.hotfashionx.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile