Friday, January 8, 2010

LOOKBOOK CONTEST!!!! U IN?!?


I decided to do a Lookbook contest! For who doesnt know what a lookbook is, to make it simple it are a couple pics of u showing looks which u really like! There are a couple terms to it tough!

- Your lookbook must include around 5 Pictures, A MINIMUM OF 4! Ofcourse more than 5 looks is possible too thats only even better! :)
- There is a Minimum of 4 looks
- DEADLINE 25 JANUARY ? I think that will be enough time? cause on the 25th i'll be choosing a winner!

u wanna enter the contest? Comment on this post! And it will be okay.. just send ur lookbook before 25 january!

Done with the lookbook? u can send it to : justingrooten1@hotmail.com

And thats bassicly it, u need some inspiration? go check out http://www.lookbook.nu/
IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEE SOME DOPE LOOKBOOKS :D! hope yall in for it..
get it poppin' give me some dope shiz! THANKYOU FOR THE L.O.V.E.


Hope yall like the new look of the blog btw :) its still being edited tough!

18 comments:

moni jawn said...

sounds kool ... i qonna do it, if its okay with you ..

Tokyo.Diamond said...

I would enter but I can't find the usb cord to my camera. I like the new blog layout.

moni jawn said...

@ tokyo.diamond -its dope ritee [[tlkinq about justinn blog;) ]]

fatah fattah said...

dopee new layout man..
Dunno if i'm in ima look if i got lots of things to do..

Tommy The Fashionist said...

YOO IM IN.. I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO IM REALLY BUSY LARELY BUT I WILL TRY... AND YEY I COULD COMMENT TODAY

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Im in!

moni jawn said...

iMa also putting you in my dop blogs onee because yours is amazing && two because iM in yours much love !

JUSTIN said...

Tokyo.Diamond u shouldd man would be sick go FIND THAT CORD lolll hope u do find it tough!

JUSTIN said...

sounds good hope more people will enter soon :)

Jhizzy (jarael) said...

yo dope blog imma follow i have came across your blog a couple times but your old header drove me a way and i never got to the posts so check out my blog

manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com

K.Brown said...

Dope, imma send in a lookbook, this was a genius idea mad creative. keep up the good work

Maximus A. said...

ima join

JUSTIN said...

iightt dope Kyri and Max!! lookin forward to see all of the lookbooks :D gunna be dope..

Hildi**** said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RPuoC1NPKXE/S0u65tYoWqI/AAAAAAAAB0g/e3vPOJ_WiAk/s1600-h/pics.jpg

hey justin ..i hope u like it..:)

TAIYO said...

im soo ready fo this!

JUSTIN said...

iight TAIYO sounds guud man.. i tried to comment on ur blog couple days in a row buh it doesnt work.. buh im lookin out for all the lookbooks man! make sure yall get it done and send it in before 25th !! :)

AP :D said...

yo im definitely in, just gotta fiugre out how to upload stuff from my camera, but im deff in this contest is 100% me

TAIYO said...

yeh,justin ..sorry about that!
try again my comment works now sorry fo getting this to u late

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile