Friday, February 12, 2010

BACK IN BUSINESS

Wussup my fellow bloggers! FIRST i wanna say that we lost a genius in fashion yesterday R.I.P. Alexander Mcqueen!
AND OFCOURSE! FWNY STARTED YESTERDAY! I WHISH I COULD BE THERE..
yesterday i came back from my skooltrip skiing in austria, i wus so damn tired i hopped straight into bed! i made alot of pics like 150 haha but i took some dope ones out to show yall :) i had alot of fun! i rather wanted to snowboard though but that was not possible. it was beatifull out there really those 3 days just flew by! check them pics out :) this picture of me and my boy Tseng is on the last evening of the trip.
This was when we were going to Austria when we stopped at a gas station for some snacks and stuff

the first two days the weather was perfect! we were all heavyheaded the first day we only slept for 2hours max. lol but we had alot of fun.
Only the last day there was alot of fog we couldnt see that much as you can see lol but that was quite dope because there was nobody around lol.

I hope yall had a nice week i sure had! and im glad to be back in the bloggin game!

7 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SOME FUN MAN IM GLAD YOU BACK BRAA

fatah fattah said...

Looks like a lot of fun!
good to have you back.

moni jawn said...

looks like funn, but then again skiing for the most part is fun =D

Valentine Devlieghere said...

You have a great blog!
Best of luck! ;)

Follow me if you want on http://ptitevalentine-be.blogspot.com/

x Valentine

crowned king music said...

look like u had fun

JUSTIN said...

yea i had alot of fun!!

roxy said...

LOOKS LiKE YOU HAD MAD FUN
iLiKE YOUR BLOG
CHECK OUT MiNE &&
COMMENT/FOLLOW/SUPPORT
iT WOULD MEAN ALOT THANX!

http://thisisroxy.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile