Sunday, February 14, 2010

BEST DRESSED (Inspirational) Chanel Iman

Happy VDay!

This week BEST DRESSED post is about Chanel Iman, for you who dont know her. She's a American supermodel she has modelled for alot of top designers suchs as Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren,Vera Wang and Jean Paul Gaultier. she has done campaigns for Bottega Veneta, Victoria's Secret Pink, Ralph Lauren and more! i like her style alot! go and check out the whole post after the jump! i love her her streetstyle its so great! Give me ur opinion so comment please.



 





follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/AKAJdizzle1 and follow my blog via Twitter! Thanks :)

5 comments:

MalibuMara said...

chanel is soooo pretty :)

Ivy416 said...

Truly my fashion rolemodel and she's beautiful!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

SHE IS INSPIRATIONAL AND REAL PRETTY TOO AAHAHA

fatah fattah said...

BEST DRESSED deffinatly :P
Luv her style and cool she done moddelling at all those designers!

kimee said...

absolutely love her.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile