Monday, February 15, 2010

Its 3 in the morning

Y-3 Fall 2010

This is a great runway! so creative, im really lovin it its a beatifull collection but thats no suprise with Yohji Yamamoto with out a doubt a super inspirational designer just take a look at this runway, with again alot of great pieces! OH BTW i cutted a lil of something my finger today at work :/ i went straight to the hospital and now i got some bandage on pff i hate it but it aint that much cause it looked worse than it was! its just some skin so im happy about that! hope to get that stuff off soon. ENJOY THE Y-3 FALL 2010 POST !!

L.O.V.E. Justin







Give me your opinion about this, and follow me on my Twitter please! www.twitter.com/AKAJdizzle1  << also follow the blog with ur twitter! THANKYOU!

7 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I LOVE IT ITS REAL CRATIVE AND STREET WEARISH... HOPE YAA FINGER GETS BETTER MAN

Nnamz said...

yo Y-3 collection is so effin dope mann
the concept is like a leisure sporty, casual modern theme.
its tough

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Im feeling this!

MalibuMara said...

i love y-3!

MalibuMara said...

also, yes my back feels way better, i slept with this heat pad on it lol but apparently thats bad but oh well, i feel better thank you :)

JUSTIN said...

lol haha, good to hear u feelin better though :)!

Ill Will said...

ATTENTION if ur into Fashion, art, or music e-mail me a pic of ur self head to toe for my new feature on my blog called,Geek'd Up. It will be an interview, thanx...
e-mail: illwill601@gmail.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile