Monday, February 22, 2010

How yall doing tonight?


FWNY - Tommy Hilfiger  Fall 2010

IMPRESSIVE AND STRONG!
 ---
And damn, im still living in at my grandparents appartment togheter with my mom, really like its taking too long right now! Its already 6 months, so yeah unfortunately still sleeping togheter with my grandparents in one room, AND I WANT MY OWN SPOT LIKE WHATS ONLY MINE, RIGHT NOW! Im so hoping on getting a house/appartment real quick and not only me but my mom and g-parents too ofcourse. My mom has a new boyfriend like I told before! The man is really nice and good he's very pure and real, i like that :) And i havent seen my mom happy like that for a long time! So we are still hoping with lots of prayings! I feel good though but its just a hard situation at this moment because its taking to long. And everything takes very long when you need to wait lol. But ive seen alot of harder times so that keeps me up just like being creative and expressing myself in alot of things :) So im fine, now enough talking about me! Wussup with yall?

Follow me on my twitter?! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

8 comments:

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Im feeling it xD.

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

I love this collection its dope!

Blind Specs said...

Agreed.

imoni said...

nice post as usual but uhm time your time i know how school can be just tell me whenever you sent it i have time lol

Tommy The Fashionist said...

IM LOVING THE COLLECTION... GLAD YOUR MOM IS FINE!!

Tokyo.Diamond said...

Nice looks. Ooh I know how you feel. I didn't have my own room till' I was like 15/16 years old. Just keep praying!

JUSTIN said...

Thanks for the love yall :) i appreciate it so much!!

Jess said...

Love this collection

Looks classic and timeless

Jess x

http://roughandpreetyedges.blogspot.com/

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile