Friday, February 26, 2010

I NEED SOME SUPER!

SUPER Sunglasses "Lucia"  | Spring 2010
Im so in love with Retro SUPER Future glasses, I really need to buy me one (classic one)! Ive been saying that since I saw them the first time when Kanye was wearing them. the classic ones are pretty cool so I hope to get one of them soon! I've changed my twitter name up btw yall can hit me up at @JustinAntonius from now! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

L.O.V.E. Justin





Follow me on twitter?! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

3 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

SUPER ARE THE BEST SUNGLASSES OUT THERE

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

I love super sunglasses!
there dope!

keon said...

MAN... FIRST OFF YOUR BLOG PRETTY DOPE. I WAS JUS THINKING OF ORDERING THOSE FROM THE KEEP ONLINE STORE


P.S CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://fashionisland268.blogspot.com/

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile