Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its funny how to laugh again.

BBlessing Autumn/Winter 2010 Looks 


This is some nice streewear, quite basic stuff but I like it! they got some real good stuff!
And how´s everybody doing?

Yall should check out the YOUNG CR∆FTER$ Lookbook/Campaign Preview!!! Really they SERIOUS! They're $TYLEMURDERIN' !!! Check it out right HERE! And its only a Pre. So make sure to be on the lookout for that, STAY UP! Shoutouts to Diggy, Lyna & Jovany!

L.O.V.E. Justin




Follow me on twitter? www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

3 comments:

AlexanderCook said...

this shit is to dope dude dope post :)

Tommy The Fashionist said...

STREET WEAR IS MY FAVE

imoni said...

nice ! & yeah i do ima post it tomorrow. but are you going to post it on yours too, if not fine by me? thank you.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile