Friday, March 12, 2010

BEST DRESSED (INSPIRATIONAL) Leo Velasquez aka LV the Stylist

Leo Velasquez aka LV the Stylist

LV the Stylist, his style is crazy! I really love it. Right now he's in the works with pulling off his own clothing line called "Evident Future" of wich you have a lil' sneak peek on the photo above here (Hoodie,jacket,leather jeans). The streetstyle is awsome its a real personal style which i like alot! And those Android's (Android Homme kicks) really finish it, I really need to get me some Android's soon! Real soon cause they are more than dope. Anyways "Evident Future" is on alot of other stuff which is gonna be tight as hell, so be on the lookout for that! I also saw a interview he did, and I tell you he's really inspiring! And about some recent work he did, it was for the Sabit Spring/Summer Lookbook he was the Creative director he did the photography the styling and the hair styling aswell. This was just to give you an idea on what he does.
Also he has a blog so check it out here or click on this Evidentfuture



Down here i putted something in what Leo did the styling of and I just had to put it down here cause its damn dopee!
(and yes its recent)
“Inverted Beauty- The Freaks of Nature x LV the Stylist”


Follow me on twitter? www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

6 comments:

MalibuMara said...

he's pretty dope,
not gonna lie

Tommy The Fashionist said...

HE IS FLY I LIKE THE ONE THAT HE IS WERIN ALL GREY... KEEP DOIN THESE POSTS

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

Love all the looks especially the shoes ill follow you nice blog please return the favor
lifeofjdilwood.blogspot.com

Keisha Robinson said...

i love the looks,especially the varsity jacket,i put a link for your blog on mine, www.hotfashionx.blogspot.com

UKNOWN said...

damn this is hella doope that dude is stupid fresh but check out my

blog @http://unknown-coolcrew.blogspot.com/

Price of Popularity said...

damn..this dude is killin' the game

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile