Monday, March 15, 2010

Flight attendant woke me up

Android Homme - Spring 2010 Collection
Whatsup bloggers! Ive been quite busy lately, but also feeling sick so thats why I didnt post yesterday. Im already feeling better today. But anyways I hope everybody is doing fine! And about this post, IM IN LOVE with Android kicks, like I said in my previous post I want to get me a pair real soon! And also included in this new Spring Collection are the duffle bags and small pouches, which is the first time the brand releases luggage. Hope yall like these kicks! Check it out and leave your thoughts.

Peace and Godbless. Justin

Follow me on twitter?! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

1 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

THE KICKS ARE DOPE I LIKE THE FIRST ONES

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile