Wednesday, March 31, 2010

so clean!

Hazzys - Spring 2010 Campaign
I LOVE THIS! Its so clean and very well styled. I would rock pretty much everything what you see out here! So wussup with yall, i've seen alot of people beeing on "Formspring" lately lol so I decided to make one myself! If you got any questions or you just wanna tell me somthing lol you can hit me up, just type it in the box down below and click on "Send". Dont know if someone is down with that but its worth trying lol! I hope everybody is well.


OHHH P.S. - Follow me on  twitter? www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius why? Cause im losing followers as crazy lol. So please do me a favour!

Thanks, GODBLESS & PEACE.











5 comments:

imoni said...

nice post justin.

Tommy The Fashionist said...

yaa i would rock that anyday man!!! lol

UKNOWN said...

thanks for the feed back your bog is DOPE

MY BLOG @ http://unknown-coolcrew.blogspot.com/

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

yeah those are dope pics definetly my style. comment on the blog sometime tryin to get the commets up.lol

paddy-ior said...

so serious and so dope nice post

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile