Friday, March 26, 2010

This is pretty cool!

Fashion Illustrations by Carine Brancowitz (With a "French touch")

Wussup my bloggers! First I wanna apologize about that I've not been blogging so much lately, Im so busy with school (exams comming up in may) and some little projects where im working on. I really try my best to post whenever I got time! But that didnt work as you can see. So im really sorry about that cause I really want to blog for yall and also for myself ofcourse! The comments has been going down very badly tough, Its not that I base my blog on comments but I would like to see your opinion! And I try to check out everyone out here as much as I can! But what I hope is that the comments go UP^ again soon! Now about this post, these fashion illustrations are pretty dope thats what I thought tough. It just catched my eye thats why I posted this up! And again this is just a quick post I hope yall are doing fine! Ohhh and the post I did before this one is about an interview I did for the blog "Fashion is my thing" go check it out! Also check te rest of these illustrations out!

Help me to reach 100 followers on twitter! @JustinAntonius www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius  - THANKS!

Godbless, Peace.
Justin



2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

the illustrations are dope man

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

reakkt great sketches comment on the blog sometime if you can

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile