Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All im asking, is for a lil' Respect when you get home.

Khuong Nguyen | “Winter Tales” campaign - 2011 Louboutin

This campaign is amazing, Its pretty much inspired by Alice in Wonderland. You definitely should take a look after the jump, because its really dope! Oh and today, such a boring day at school I had a exam and it took for 4 hours, really I never worked that quiet for that long at school or even on something for school haha, but hey I got it done right on time some people couldnt finish it but I could. Before that I had a part of my english exam on which I got the highest grade from class haha so im pretty proud of that. And whatsup with yall? How was your day? Hope everyone is doing well!

Godbless, peace - Justin


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thankyou.

3 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

congrats on getting the highest grade in the class

JUSTIN said...

lol thanks homie!

MalibuMara said...

i LOVE this post,
and lol i don't know my way around europe,
its with a group for a "minimester" i guess so its a class basically for 2 weeks, we travel sooo much but i want to try to meet people at night lol i heard thats unsafe, but i have some down time at night i want to see if i can see people then

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile