Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dope!

Marc Ronson | Gucci Icon-Temporary London Exclusive sneakers.
                                             
The actual reason I posted this up isnt because I really like these Gucci sneakers that much. But im really feeling this look from Mark Ronson, The white suit with the polka dots shirt goes well along with these black and white polka dots Gucci sneakers these are Gucci Icon-Temporary exclusive sneakers which Mark Ronson himself and Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini exclusively designed for the London store, this was at the opening of the Gucci icon-temporary store which was hosted by Mark Ronson. The expected price for these kicks is $530. After the jump I added a picture for a more detailed look of the kicks. Sorry for my lack of posts last couple days! Hope yall enjoying the nice weather, well I sure do its great weather out here I need to work today tough so I hope this weather will continue to get warmer next week!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Ask me questions on Formspring
Thanks! godbless, peace.

4 comments:

chukwubuikem said...

the look is really nice, though i don't really like the shoes!

great blog!

here's mine in case you'd like to visit!
http://indian-winter.blogspot.com/

JUSTIN said...

Thats what I said :) I dont like the polka dots on the kicks.. Though they make this look complete! And thanks I appreciate that :)

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i like the look just the shoes not my style

HipHopCulture said...

This is nice but i agree with tommy aint my style i think lol
peace

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile