Monday, April 19, 2010

Filling Pieces

Online Lookbook - Gsrnn | Fall Winter 2010



You might probably know the brand Gsrnn because I've done a couple posts about the brand before, I personally love the shoes by Gsrnn which is owned by my homie Guillaume Chin, he's 19 years old and lives in Amsterdam. I own 2 pairs of these great shoes and im definitely going to purchaze a couple more in the near future. Check out the official blog of Gsrnn here (on here you can find more photos from the lookbook shoot and more). And this is Gsrnn/Guillaume's twitter. Hit the link down below to see the lookbook!



Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

Click on it to view it in fullscreen!

4 comments:

Tokyo.Diamond said...

I feelin' the shoes.

AP :D said...

i like the shoes they remind me a lot of clae.

check out the latest posts on my blog:
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i really like like their shoes

JUSTIN said...

@AP, Clae kicks are pretty dope aswell!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile