Sunday, April 4, 2010

I DEFF NEED THESE ON MY NECK!

RSVP Gallery x AMBUSH "POW"
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE! EASTER = FAMILY, FAMILY = LOVE. SO ENJOY :)

I definitely would like to add these to my AMBUSH collection, but they got so much more I would like to get myself from AMBUSH lol. You can purchaze this piece exclusively over at RSVP Gallery, or at their online store ($200). And again I havent been blogging as much as I want to! Sorry.

If you aint following me on twitter, follow me :) http://www.twitter.com.justinantonius/ THANKS!



3 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

those are amazing i want so many things from ambush lol

HipHopCulture said...

that is well nice but cost abit. But it probs worth it.

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

hey do you think you could boost my blog for me im trying to promote Ambush designs& ROMEingPANDA,and they need me to get some more people to check my blog so if you could help me i would greatly appreciate it I will return the favor

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile