Monday, April 19, 2010

I need this, I need this, I need this, I need thisss!

Chivalrous Culture sneak peak
 Ok,  today Diggy showed us new sneak peaks of his upcomming footwear brand "Chivalrous Culture" these 3 Hi-tops are great, im definitely fallin in love with those kicks! And im sure that im going to buy me a couple pairs when they will drop, the release date is set around this August, so you should be on the lookout for these great kicks I sure am. Diggy also showed us 2 other colorways before (the burgundy and grey ones) wich also were stupid fresh! Check out http://www.chivculture.com/ and keep updated by following @Chivculture on twitter. And hit the link down here to see the other 2 colorways!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius It means alot!
Thankyou!




2 comments:

crowned king music said...

those are dope cant wait till they come out. can u help me spread the wod that the name of my blog changed

JUSTIN said...

I'll mention it in the next post I'll be dropping man :).

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile