Monday, April 26, 2010

People dont wanna think no more they just wanna feel.

                  

This is a new track from N*E*R*D featuring Nelly Furtado - Hot N' Fun which will be on their upcomming album "Nothing" which is dropping june 15th and this joint is bananas! Yall can download the track right here. So wudup with yall? Hope yall are well! I had a bit of a relaxing day today, nothing special really, just doing some research and looking at some dope fashion x music stuff. I was thinking about some ideas I have for "Phenomenal Future" where I wanna start and how im gonna do it, basically the concept of the whole stuff. But im out! Godbless, peace.



Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks yall.. Love Justin

2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

its a dope track man

Hildi**** said...

dope track lovee it

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile