Saturday, April 10, 2010

Price of Popularity

POP Brooch
When I first met "Price of Popularity" which was when I saw it on Kanye's blog probably a year ago I immidiately was like this is pretty dope! And at this moment they're just getting bigger and bigger. I got this brooch in which I wanted to show yall! But they also got other dope items so go and check out their blog and from their you can also go to their online shop. Thanks to Nedra from POP

Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

4 comments:

crowned king music said...

thats dope i gotta get me 1

Tommy The Fashionist said...

those are dope

MalibuMara said...

i love it

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

um can you say GREAT i love those definetly need to get some of these comment on the blog sometime if you can lifeofjdilwood.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile