Tuesday, April 27, 2010

There's so many ways to love ya

Zara Spring 2010 | May Update - Lookbook



































Zara is comming out with some cool stuff this May! Im feeling this lookbook! Zara is one of my favourite stores where you can get fresh for less, they really sell great stuff! Whenever your near a Zara store I recommend yall to go there if you never been there haha. Though I think these jeans are a bit to tight for me personally I like them just a lil' bit wider, but ofcourse the fit  of these Zara jeans will get a bit wider once u wore it and washed it a couple times.



Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Ask me questions on my Formspring
Thanks!



P.S. Before I forget, my homie Lee changed his blog name! He got his mixtape dropping soon. From now its http://www.lifeoflelo.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

chukwubuikem said...

zara is really doing nice stuff this season. i love all the looks in this lookbook!

please visit my blog!
http://indian-winter.blogspot.com/

Alaila - Lee said...

If i was a boy i would wear that . But im not lol.


Nice blog though .

Check out and Follow my blog :


www.alilalee.blogspot.com

Fierce & Love

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile