Sunday, April 18, 2010

They telling me that they dont feel you

SHIPS - Spring 2010
                           
Wussup bloggers, I've been studying (not that long lol) and working all day long, so now I got some time to chill and to put up a post, I pretty much like all the blazers which are in this post! But about tomorrow, I've already got one part of my exams in the afternoon so wish me luck, probably I'll manage to pull it off tough. But you never know. I really want to graduate cause I wanna leave this school so bad and go to fashion college, Its no fun at all sitting at school doing things your not interested in, especially all the maths stuff lol. cause I just hate school but who doesnt? I feel like that im wasting my time at school, I rather be working on the future than being at school sitting on a chair and do nothing! The only fun thing about school is foolin' around with friends haha but I think that im not the only one who thinks about school that way. Anyways I hope everyone is well! Godbless, peace.

Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
You also could ask me questions on my Formspring
Thanks!



2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

feel the same here you lucky this is your last year i got 3 long ones ahead of me

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Nice postt

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile