Friday, April 16, 2010

Where Fashion Meets Innovation - Marc Clark


The new Marc Clark site is online, because of that I wanted to do a post about it. Personally I love the Marcc Bow tie brooches which I really need to get myself a couple. You might be familiar with the Bow tie brooches and you could have spotted some celebs such as Rihanna, Estelle, Mariah Carey and many more rockin' them. Also now available on the new site are Foxtails, UNDER for Marcc glasses and tees. Click here to go to the site and click here for Marc Clark on twitter. Check the rest of this post out for more pictures hit the link down below!



Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
THANKS!





8 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

yea i been wanting one of those brooches for a while know they amazing

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Dope

MalibuMara said...

i love the first photo and the bows!

Ivy416 said...

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday!
I love the caged Marcc glasses

Tokyo.Diamond said...

The bowties go hard. I want them.

Tommy The Fashionist said...

thank you for following my blog means a lot coming from you man

Socialite said...

hey im lovin the bowties
im followin your blog
could you help me out by followin mine
thx

JUSTIN said...

Yeah I need to get me some aswell!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile