Sunday, May 2, 2010

BEST DRESSED (INSPIRATIONAL) Theophilus London

Theophilus London



I havent done a "Best dressed" post in a while! So I thought it was time for somebody dope to post up! And With Theophilus London I sure do have posted somebody DOPE! If you dont know him let me introduce you to him, he's a rapper, songwriter and producer from Brooklyn. At the bottom of this post you can find his mixtape that just dropped a couple days ago. Soooo whatsup with yall? Hope everybody is well, and my apologies for not posting for a couple days! But I think yall like this post. Dont forget to check it after the jump! And heee, my B-day is almost knocking on my door! May 4th I'll turn 17! I hope it will be a better bday than last year. Im sure it will be! Godbless, peace.


Follow me on twitter http://www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Ask me questions on my Formspring


Thanks, LOVE Justin.

Also his mixtape just dropped a couple days ago! "I want you" hosted by VA$HTIE
Download it right HERE!

1 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

he has real fresh style, ima download his mixtape ohh and i will make sure to wish you a happy bday tomorow

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile