Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BIRTHDAY..

Soooo today I turned 17! And it was a great day, ive been out to the city just hanged out with a homie, and hanged out with family in the evening so I was just taking it easy, but ofcourse too much food haha! And thursday i'll be going shopping over at Rotterdam and Amsterdam with some dope friends, so thats deff gonna be crazy! I'll make sure to take pics and put it on the blog! Hope yall had a nice day aswell, and I would like to thank ALL OF YOU for all the love I received today and even yesterday on twitter, here and even people have been posting it on their blogs! So really thank you very much! Overall it been a great day, so im happy! I love yall. Godbless, peace.



Follow me on Twitter!! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

L.O.V.E. Justin.

11 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

HAPPY BIRTH DAY MAN!!!! i hope you get some dope stuff when you go shopping!!!

JUSTIN said...

Thanks homie! haha Im sure I'll get some dope stuff!

MalibuMara said...

happy b-day!
glad you had a good day :D

Somina B. said...

happy bday!!

Nesreen said...

Happy Birthday =].

ToogiiK said...

Happy birthday.

Tokyo.Diamond said...

I know I'm late but still Happy born date. Glad to see that you had fun. My birthday is next week. Can't wait.

AlexanderCook said...

I just turned 14 today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE KEEP UP THE BLOG ITS DOPE!!

imoni said...

i kno im mad late but happy belated bday ! hoped yu enjoyed it =D

JUSTIN said...

Haha, thanks yall :)! Really appreciate it!

Christaa Babbyy said...

blog is dope!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile