Thursday, May 20, 2010

Egyptian do you fit that description?

How To Spend It magazine - Shoot by Andrew Yee
I like this photography alot! And most prints are pretty dope aswell. The weather was sooo nice today, Its finally getting warmer and warmer! I love it, last week I had a couple exams I think I did well on them. Tomorrow I got another one comming up its maths. And I really HATE maths cause I just dont understand it haha but I think I'll graduate though. Wish me luck for tomorrow!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!




5 comments:

FoBriezy said...

Dud I totally hate math too bt I'm sure u will be fine cuz ur awesome nd ultimately it's jus a test nd a test doesn't define who u r. :) (I kno I sound lik a hippie bt everyone needs a hippie for encouragement) ;

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i really like the photography!

SAMISONI PENISINI said...

what a great photo i love the print :)

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

the print is dope... tribal clothing like this are really coming into affect!!!

MalibuMara said...

i love this and yea im not good at math
good luck on your exam :)

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile