Friday, May 28, 2010

Hey Hello

H&M Mens Lookbook - Fall 2010
For the Fall 2010 H&M brings alot of cool items, which are showed in this lookbook, some classic looks turned up a bit cleaner and styled a bit more new.. Remember that H&M is a store where you can get fresh for less! They got fine quality related to the prices they got, and I dont mind at all picking up some fresh stuff over there! And could yall do me a favour?


My homie Jay started of his new blog! Its called http://www.habitsofadopekid.blogspot.com/ Check him out, he's dope! Follow him! Jay got great things in the works :)


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


6 comments:

Jhizzy said...

I WAS TRYING TO POST THIS YESTERDAY BUT THAT WEBSITE WOULDN"T UPLAOD THE PICS RIGHT SMH?

Justin said...

O, thats pretty messed up lol

Admin said...

thanks bro!

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

H&M have really nice clothes... i just got my harem pants from them yesterday!!!

Camzaiiir said...

I like your blog im following

HipHopCulture said...

This is dope.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile