Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'll be there to protect you

RICCI STEEZ x FRANCIS MITRA x RED RIBBON ARMY

First I wanna start of to say happy mothers day to each and every mother in this world! Show your mum some love, not only today because its "Mothers day" but just because of all the things she go through for you and with you! So show you mum love each and every single day! MOMMA I LOVE YOU!

About the post, when I saw this.... I directely though I NEED TO POST IT! Because its so hella dope! The photography was done by: Francis Mitra. The background/graphics were done by: Ricci Steez, and the styling ofcourse by:  Red Ribbon Army. And I must say they did a great job! Check out the rest after the jump!


Follow me on twitter! Get me to 130! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!







Via "RicciSteez"

1 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

the editing by ricci steez is amazing

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile