Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just remember I made u, like my nike air.

Good *ss Job
Im really hyped for Ye' his new album to drop! On alot of blogs there have been spoken on this already and I just couldnt resist to do the same. Watch my words because this is gonna be a masterpiece! Kanye played a couple songs in a club, and people were going crazy and saying it was of the hook! Now because of that everybody has very high expectations and I know that kanye is gonna make this work! Good *ss Job lets gooooo!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks

5 comments:

ROXY! said...

iWAS WAiTiNG FOR SOMETHiNG TO DROP FROM HiM SOON! *GOSH* iLOVE HiM SO MUCH!

MalibuMara said...

i agree I CANT WAIT!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

CANT WAIT OMG!!!!!!!!!

Morgan said...

me either!!

Kanye is one of my fav artists...its def gonna b bomb

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

Kanye is one of the bEST!!! I WEnt to his Glow in the Dark concert in 08,,, and he killed it!!! imagine this concert for his nect album!?!?!?!?!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile