Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MTV CRIBS SHOULD HAVE THIS.

Ohhh, if I only had $3,9 Million! I would buy this without thinking haha. So Kanye is selling his mansion in the Hollywood hills. Ive seen some pics of this crib before, and now I really needed to share it, Its one piece of ART! I love the "Jetsons" they should put that show back on because I love that show its great! And when you look at the paintings in Ye' his crib you can see this are the Burton Morris Jetsons paintings I would LOVE to have those, or even similiar ones to those in my room! Also there are Takashi Murakami toys. And that fish tank on the tub is dope! Go check out more pics after the jump! Oh btw, as you can see I got a new header, but I might change it up soon with a better one! Let me hear what you think? Godbless, peace.


Follow me on twitter! Get me to 140! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


4 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i love the new header its very imprssive man

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

3.9 mil wow great price for a crib like! comment on the blog sometime

AlexanderCook said...

omfg i got to give it to you man when ever you post a post bout kanye its dope : )

Socialite said...

dope house, love the new header

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile