Friday, May 7, 2010

RANDOM AND DOPE


Wudup my bloggers! Hows everyone? Im good, very good actually and like I said I went shopping yesterday (thursday) in Amsterdam & Rotterdam. I good some good stuff, overall it was a dopeass day! I said I would take some pictures but I just took like 3 haha so sorry for that! The rest of this post is actually a post about random stuff, dope stuff, cool pics so make sure to check it out! Again thanks for ALL the birthday love cause I received ALOT haha thankyou cause its really appreciated! Godbless, peace.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius



6 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

looks like you had fun shopping... shopping is always fun lol

The New Deal said...

check out my blog at http://444richandfamous.blogspot.com/

MalibuMara said...

i like those, i like the louis vuitton balloons!

AlexanderCook said...

Fresh i jus got a good wood for the bday im geeked heh but dang looks like the 1st pic flyness fa real

HipHopCulture said...

This is dope good to see something like this.

peace

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

Dope post i love it!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile