Thursday, May 27, 2010

Touch down!

Christian Louboutin Mens Fall/Winter 2010

These Louboutin kicks really do it for me AGAIN, I love them they even look a bit more daring than what we have seen before, this time with leopard prints, zebra patterns ofcourse studs and also horse hair. If I only had the money for these kicks, haha but who knows one day! After the jump u'll see the rest of the first looks for the upcoming fall/winter 2010 (mens) footwear collection.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks

1 comments:

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

Louboutin is killin it with the studds... they are so dope!!!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile