Monday, May 3, 2010

U shine like the sun shines

Karen Walker eyewear | Spring 2010 Campaign



I like these pics! And also the womans part is online on the site of Karen Walker click HERE to see that! And today is the day that my uncle died one year ago, But im sure that god is is taking care for him! R.I.P. You are missed! So tomorrow is my birthday may 4th, turning 17. haha I feel good, and I want to thank yall for the love ive already been receiving, but also for the love yall gave me last year! Thanks and lets gooo make it a great day tomorrow :)


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
And ask me questions on Formspring

L.O.V.E. Justin!


3 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i love these photos!
that gold thing looks dope!

Ivy416 said...

this is a great post I love the uniqueness (Yep that's a word!)
Reminds me of something only royalty woul wear :)

HipHopCulture said...

I like this, keep up the blog man peace

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile