Saturday, May 8, 2010

Waking up is hard to do

Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer - Mens Footwear


Alot of celebs, really ALOT celebs have been spotted rockin' Louboutin footwear, Its like a big hype haha and I love the kicks personally aswell! I keep on loving the studded high-tops (which I showed before) And you've seen before aswell I think. But im also really diggin' these leopard printed desert boots above here! haha, make sure to hit the jump to see the rest!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

yea Christian Louboutin has some really dope shoes the studded hightops are amazing!!!

HipHopCulture said...

Some of these are dope.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile