Friday, May 14, 2010

What they been waiting for.. IS THIS!

Diggy - What They Been Waiting For | Track x Video

Diggy- What They Been Waiting For from philthegod. on Vimeo.


Alrightttttt my man diggy does it again! New track called "What they been waiting for" with a new video! Its sick, directed by Philthegod. I love it, its NUTS! It also brings the official announcement for the upcomming Sequal to his in last december dropped mixtape called "The First Flight" The sequal its name is called "AirBorn" And is comming soon, so meanwhile jam with me on this right here! Also the fits are crazy In the vid! Go get the MP3 right HERE.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

7 comments:

HipHopCulture said...

Diggy did kill it

Rebekah.N said...

Damn He did kill it Check out my site Justin I don't think you've ever seen it b4 http://www.fashion-art-culture.com/

Tommy The Fashionist said...

its insane man i loveee it!!!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

love the new header too!!!

AlexanderCook said...

>.< killed it and yeah i like the header to looks professional kieep it up!

Justin said...

He deff killed it! And glad that u like the new header, more simple and basic.

NerdPrincess said...

Fresh header as always :)

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile