Saturday, May 15, 2010

Im like living this way

"The Girl from Atlantis" - Vogue Nippon | May 2010
This editorial is pretty awsome! I really love this photography, its something different and I like it, I love the concept, make sure to check the rest out after the jump! And I cleaned up the blog a bit, new basic header and there are a few changes to the sidebar, probably I'll add some people to my inspiration list though, but there are just to many to put them all down! Anyways, I hope everybody is well, I've been very inspired and full of joy last days, I love it! And I can see things are comming togheter. Godbless yall, peace - Justin


Follow me on twitter! Get me to 150! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


6 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i really like the photography of it!

MalibuMara said...

i saw this earlier today
i love it!
and cool new layout :)

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

love itt!

FoBriezy said...

It's weirdly cool ;)

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

I really like these pics they are very intresting and unique... You are really good at finding cool pictures

Morgan said...

i love the effortless poses*

nice blog...i will def follow*

i'd love to have u as a follower:
http://storiesofadreamer.blogspot.com/

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile