Thursday, June 17, 2010

GRADUATED!

Prom & Graduation 2010
So, school is OFFICIALLY DONE! Yesterday I had my prom, which was great! I enjoyed myself alot togheter with alot of my friends, probably I'll post some other photo's later because they arent uploaded yet but thats for later! It was a bit to crowded inside the building though, but it was super fun! And today was the big day that I got my results from the exams if I was graduated YES or NO, and YES I am graduatedddd! Haha, im so happy about that because like I said before, I didnt study for anything and the outcome is very good actually lol my grades are very good except for maths... but I suck at maths, so that was expected! And next year I'll be attending a fashion x management school but I dont know which one its gonna be. Because on the one on which I am accepted already I'll be travelling for 4 hours a day, and I think thats abit to long! So im still considering which school I'll be going to next year. Btw, I was watching some photo's from the prom entrance haha I can laugh about that stuff for hours, just to see people and what they wearing its so funny, Anyways im finally done on this school! I had a good 4 years out here, now its on to the next one!
Godbless - Peace, Justin


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

12 comments:

Life of lelo said...

congrats jus. lookin mad fly in ya black

LaDawn m. said...

you looked nice!

imoni said...

congrats 4 sure man =) im heading into my junior year im almost done lol

ROXY! said...

iKNOW YOU WERE EXCiTED! iM HEADED iNTO MY SENiOR && SO READY FOR iT TO COME! YOU LOOKED NiCE TOO!

ROXY! said...

WOW...DiDNT EVEN REALiZE THAT YOU PUT ME iN DOPE BLOGGERS! THANX...THAT MEANS ALOT!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

CONGRATS, lol i suck at math toooo

MalibuMara said...

CONGRATS you look stupid fresh!
you need to do a video blog you havent done one in a while, also only bc i want to hear your accent LOL

Habitsofadopekid said...

congratz bro!!!!

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

Gefeliciteerd man

Justin said...

Thanks yall for the congrats! :)

Tokyo.Diamond said...

Finally done with H.S now time for college ! Your prom outfit is on point. All black everything.

Anonymous said...

All black on
Black top shades
Black top maybach :)

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile