Saturday, June 5, 2010

How are we gonna stop?

Dee & Ricky x Casio G-Shock GA-110
Normally I dont really like watches with alot of colors, but this collab between Dee & Ricky and G-shock turned out pretty dope! Interested in buying? They will hit the stores very soon with on the price tag $130 p.p. After the jump you can see more views of the watch! And im planning on putting some changes on the blog, as yall can see I putted already a new header on top! Hope yall like it, buttt I want to change the layout aswell, but the program I normally use is on my other harddisk, and it is broke and still aint fixed..... So we'll see haha!


Follow me on twitter! Letgo to 200! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

6 comments:

ROXY! said...

THiS ONE iS FRESH && THE NEW HEADER iS DOPE!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

yoo man what program do you use for the layouts???

Justin said...

I use Artisteer.. (used) lol cause I cant use it at the moment :/ its a very easy program!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

lol yea i will try it out sometime

paddy-ior said...

really love this watch i saw the unique colored in a watch store in paris

Tokyo.Diamond said...

Gotta get me this watch. & dope header.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile